At our London Showcase event this Summer, Tim Harford gave an excellent presentation on why mistakes in business are good. Here he is to explain why.
- Assessing culture and ethics with COBIT 5
- Bob’s guide to successful Change Management: People First & Process Second
- Best practice for Business Analysts in an Agile world
- A leading approach to Agile Project Management
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Requirements for plans
- Bob’s guide to successful Change Management: Front-end Loading – What is it & why bother?
- To be or not to be COBIT 5 Implementation qualified?
- Effective Project & Programme Management Demands Best Practice