At our London Showcase event this Summer, Tim Harford gave an excellent presentation on why mistakes in business are good. Here he is to explain why.
- ISO/IEC 20000 part 12 published – guidance on relationship between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and CMMI-SVC®
- Organisational Change Management is always difficult!
- What does Agile mean?
- BREXIT, COBIT 5 and Governance Continuity
- Perpetuum Training Limited: a journey towards becoming an APMG accredited trainer
- Successful Change Management: Atlanta 1996 to Rio 2016
- Highlighting the distinction between Leading and Managing effective Change
- How is IT influencing culture and ethics? COBIT 5 can help us assess