At our London Showcase event this Summer, Tim Harford gave an excellent presentation on why mistakes in business are good. Here he is to explain why.
- Approaches to Change: building capability and confidence
- The Central Bank Heist and COBIT 5® for security
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Why does it take so long to create or update a standard?
- Zmień styl pracy swoich zespołów i myśl „zwinnie”
- What’s the role of a Change Manager?
- The Central Bank Heist & COBIT 5 for Risk Management
- ISO/IEC 27013 – integrating ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 20000-1
- My organization uses ITIL so why do I need ISO 20000 ?