At our London Showcase event this Summer, Tim Harford gave an excellent presentation on why mistakes in business are good. Here he is to explain why.
- ISO/IEC 20000 part 11 published – guidance on relationship between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and ITIL
- COBIT 5’s grass roots and a whole lot more
- ITSM Zone and BRM Institute produce the first BRM salary survey
- Is Cyber Essentials mandatory for my organization?
- ISO/IEC 20000 series of standards – updated part 10
- Safe and secure: COBIT 5’s contribution
- Gaining a good grip on risks with COBIT 5
- ITSMF, market trends and ISO/IEC 20000-1 – what have they got in common?