At our London Showcase event this Summer, Tim Harford gave an excellent presentation on why mistakes in business are good. Here he is to explain why.
- Perpetuum Training Limited: a journey towards becoming an APMG accredited trainer
- Successful Change Management: Atlanta 1996 to Rio 2016
- Highlighting the distinction between Leading and Managing effective Change
- How is IT influencing culture and ethics? COBIT 5 can help us assess
- SDI Qualifications – what’s the value?
- Continual Improvement – Easy as 1-2-3 – using COBIT Implementation
- Bob’s guide to successful Change Management: Creating & maintaining a high-performing Change team
- Bob’s guide to successful Change Management: Using Change history to shape the coming Change