In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- Why is Agile becoming so popular in project management?
- Change in the age of disruption
- Conforming to the information security requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- A quick guide to COBIT®5: certification levels
- 5 reasons to attend the Understanding Agile Project Management webinar
- Why non-verbal communication skills are important on the service desk
- What are PPPs and how can they help infrastructure funding and finance?
- The agile revolution continues!