In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- Where Organisational Change happens…or not
- Why I like AgilePM®
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Update following International Standards Meeting November 2016
- Selling Agile to Senior Managers
- Engaging with those affected by Change: how to make it easier
- Good Data Protection Regime and the COBIT 5 Professional Guides
- Why is regular training and skills development so essential?
- ‘The Apprentice’ Project Manager: a true representation?