In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- Listening to hear not listening to speak
- Improve your information value chain
- Mindful ITSM: The Making of a Good Listener
- What’s this ITSM thing really about?
- Mindful ITSM: Maslow’s theory of service desk
- Mindful ITSM: Talk, Talk and Then Talk Some More
- Change is a three-legged stool
- How hard is it to make a decision?