In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Part 1 Update and Annex SL
- ISO/IEC 20000 – An Evolving Series
- Welcoming AXELOS’ Cyber Resilience and PRINCE2®Agile Certifications into the Fold
- P3O in 3 Minutes
- Introducing the IACCM Qualification Program
- MSP in 3 Minutes
- ISO/IEC 20000 – How did Service Management Impact your Christmas?
- MoV in 3 Minutes