In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- ASL in 3 Minutes
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Minimizing the Documentation
- AXELOS has granted APMG extended contract
- Agile in 3 Minutes
- Why is Business Relationship Management (BRM) so important in today’s rapidly evolving IT world?
- Top 7 Tips for When You’ve Failed an Exam
- Driving sustainable change in the Project Management culture across Airbus
- APMG Chosen to Deliver the World Bank Group’s New Certification Program