In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- Partnering with APMG to Deliver Added Value to your Consulting Customers
- Is the Business the Weakest Link in the IT Value Chain?
- Why Mistakes Are Good
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Myths and Truths
- Background and Introduction to the Better Business Cases Certification
- Over 1,000 Cyber Security Professionals Have Been CESG Certified
- How Do You Ensure You Get An Outcome? – by Tony Mann
- PMPs Prior Learning Recognized for PRINCE2®