In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- Have you underestimated the Fear of Change in your organization?
- Zmiany i nowości w AgilePM V2 (Polish)
- Brain tips to keep change on track
- Why Project Managers need Change Management skills
- Enhancing governance with COBIT 5
- Is this the best planning book ever published?
- Why is Agile becoming so popular in project management?
- Change in the age of disruption