In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- SDI Qualifications – what’s the value?
- Continual Improvement – Easy as 1-2-3 – using COBIT Implementation
- Bob’s guide to successful Change Management: Creating & maintaining a high-performing Change team
- Bob’s guide to successful Change Management: Using Change history to shape the coming Change
- My experience with the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) course – BRMConnect Sydney 2016
- Bob’s guide to successful Change Management: plans & reality are often different – a case for reality-based planning
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Requirements for improvement
- Assessing culture and ethics with COBIT 5