In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- The Central Bank Heist and COBIT 5® for security
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Why does it take so long to create or update a standard?
- Zmień styl pracy swoich zespołów i myśl „zwinnie”
- What’s the role of a Change Manager?
- The Central Bank Heist & COBIT 5 for Risk Management
- ISO/IEC 27013 – integrating ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 20000-1
- My organization uses ITIL so why do I need ISO 20000 ?
- ISO/IEC 20000 part 11 published – guidance on relationship between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and ITIL