In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- Generating debate on change management
- ISO/IEC 90006 – combining ISO 9001 and service management through ISO/IEC 20000-1
- New guidance for Change Management published
- Prove your Cyber Security Credentials
- Application Management Cost Breakdown
- Are you building Quantum Leaders aks Charles Araujo
- COMMAND AND CONTROL IS OUT!
- ISO/IEC 20000 series of standards – the updated part 5