In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- What are PPPs and how can they help infrastructure funding and finance?
- The agile revolution continues!
- Top 5 tips for CESG Certified Professional applicants
- Why Better Business Cases is great
- Fusing the project world with ITER – #iterQ10
- The new Change Management certification – 3 months on
- How secure is your castle?
- AMPG International Showcase, a Cyber Security review