In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- COBIT 5’s grass roots and a whole lot more
- ITSM Zone and BRM Institute produce the first BRM salary survey
- Is Cyber Essentials mandatory for my organization?
- ISO/IEC 20000 series of standards – updated part 10
- Safe and secure: COBIT 5’s contribution
- Gaining a good grip on risks with COBIT 5
- ITSMF, market trends and ISO/IEC 20000-1 – what have they got in common?
- Have you underestimated the Fear of Change in your organization?