In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- PRINCE2 Agile: the best of both worlds?
- PS Professional: developing the consultants of tomorrow
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Update following International Standards Meeting
- Agile Project Management: not just for software & IT projects
- The Central Bank Heist and COBIT 5 for assurance
- 7 Cyber Security Myths Busted
- Approaches to Change: building capability and confidence
- The Central Bank Heist and COBIT 5® for security