In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- Assessing culture and ethics with COBIT 5
- Bob’s guide to successful Change Management: People First & Process Second
- Best practice for Business Analysts in an Agile world
- A leading approach to Agile Project Management
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Requirements for plans
- Bob’s guide to successful Change Management: Front-end Loading – What is it & why bother?
- To be or not to be COBIT 5 Implementation qualified?
- Effective Project & Programme Management Demands Best Practice