In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- Maasvlatke2 Achieves Level 5 Maturity Award
- Gavin Esler at Showcase in June
- BiSL Foundation Exam available all over the globe
- Are your lessons learned being used?
- Better Skills, Better Business: The 2013 Canadian Showcase
- Facilitation Methodology Endorsed
- Cabinet Office & Capita issue first e-bulletin
- The Need for Skills in Business Change Management
- Kate Winter on CHAMPS2 makes transformational change possible
- Jerome on CHAMPS2 makes transformational change possible
- Jessica Wharton on ISO/IEC 20000 – the new edition of part 3 published in 2012
- Rania on ISO/IEC 20000 – the new edition of part 3 published in 2012
- Lynda Cooper on How does ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 fit with the new edition of ITIL®?