In December I was lucky enough to attend the ASL BiSL Foundation’s Focus on Demand event. While I was there I talked to the speakers and attendees about how BiSL, the Business Information Services Library, is helping organizations understand how business and IT can work better together. Most frameworks and standards focus on guidance for IT supply but BiSL offers a process framework and best practices for IT demand and consumption.
- When communication fails – the project fails too
- ISO/IEC 20000 part 12 published – guidance on relationship between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and CMMI-SVC®
- Organisational Change Management is always difficult!
- What does Agile mean?
- BREXIT, COBIT 5 and Governance Continuity
- Perpetuum Training Limited: a journey towards becoming an APMG accredited trainer
- Successful Change Management: Atlanta 1996 to Rio 2016
- Highlighting the distinction between Leading and Managing effective Change